Wednesday, July 6

When will the shop reopen?

This has been all of your questions, especially my new lovelies :)
To be honest with you, I have been spending all my time off with these two special people


{Mr. Adkins and Miss B}...and I just have not been thinking about work.  Family is EVERYTHING to me and I will only have "this time" with Miss B for a short while before I turn my head and she is in school!!  So I have been soaking up the time with her in pancake mornings, playing outside, tea parties, reading and all the the fun times a 3 year old loves!



Thank you for being very patient with me, as I have been spending my summer in relaxation.  But the shop must go on and that is why I am writing this post :)   

The shop will be reopening on....

Monday, July 11th!

Yay!

Just a few small things I have to point out:

  • Turnaround time: 7-14 business days on all orders.  I am a stay-at-home mom.  A one woman workshop.  Please understand that no rush orders will be allowed.  I'm not superwoman (although that would be nice)
  • Custom orders: I will no longer be able to accept custom orders. This was a difficult decision but one that needed to be made.  I know you like to matchy match your covers to your branding, to your favorite colors, etc.    But this takes more time in your orders and $$$.  
  • Returns: Orders are not allowed to be returned. If there is a problem with your order {something that was overlooked} when you receive it, please email me immediately to resolve the problem.  

Sorry for being so blunt on these issues, but I have to put it out there or there will be confusion and questions.  Hope you understand :)

You all are truly a delight to work with!  I've enjoyed all your {love} and support and look forward to working with you next week!!!  

Don't forget, we will be reopening on 

Monday, July 11th!

Have an excellent Wednesday!

{HUGS} & Blessings,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a very blessed summer... And your decisions are very wise.. : )
    Enjoy the rest of your time off..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to take some time off and enjoying it with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the time with your family! It is time you won't ever be able to take back for sure!!!

    Your work is definitely worth the wait! I absolutely LOVE my camera strap covers! I got compliments on them ALL the time!

    Be true to who you are and always stick to your values!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.