Friday, August 26

Share the {LOVE}...

Yes, Friday!!  Started my day off GRAND with a plate of pancakes and milk...yummers :)  Miss B's pancakes are still warm and waiting for her to jump out of her comfy and warm bed.  Can't believe I'm 17 weeks pregnant today.  Time seems to be going soo fast compared to my pregnancy with Miss B.  In just a week and 1/2 we will find out if it's another sweet girl or darling boy.  I'm excited either way!  Can't wait to  find adorable fabric and sew, sew, sew..... bibs, blankets, car seat canopies, etc. 
Do wish I knew how to sew clothing though!  That is definitely on my "Learn to do" List :)  
Do you know how?  
Where did you learn or did you have someone teach you?
(sorry for the questions...hahaha)

Now, to round up our latest Giveaway from: 






Are they not precious???  She has soo many adorable designs in the shop!  Just FABulous!

And the winner is....



Congratulations to Jana!!  Please email me within 48 hours to claim your giveaway!! 
Email: pdbungalow@yahoo.com

Thank you, lovelies to all who entered and supported this lovely shop!
_________________________________________________



Have you checked out and browsed those lovely shops over there to the right of your screen?!?  If not, you must!  They are all so very talented :)  Quite happy to have them apart of my blogger life.  Today, I'd like to share with you some of my {Loves} from their shop.  Get ready, because here we go window shopping or maybe you'll find something that you just Have.to.Have :)


Oh, my...where do I start!  If you want to feel like a true lady, this shop is right for you.  Full of skirts and dresses, this store is sure to please.
Such
       Fashion Inspiration
              & 
              Fun!

Not only do they have a generous selection of lady wear but
Accessories
Swimwear
Fitness
& Kids!

What I'm Loving:

For Mua...
The Raven Mama ...gotta have the hat and shoes too :)

For Miss B...

...and a few of my other favs...

 

Elegance at its best.

________________________





Amy has to be the sweetest and caring, not to mention very talented lady I have ever met!  She has helped me in so many ways with starting up new things on my blog and shop.  Her shop continues to expand and is fixing to launch her brand new site the beginning of September!!!
If you are not already a fan of hers on Facebook, please do so!  She is fixing to reach 5000 fans...What an accomplishment!  Would love to know that you lovelies helped her reach that goal! 
(*Make sure you let her know who sent ya!*)

With it being so hot out and the temperatures reaching to 96 and 100 you really do not want to think about hoodies 
BUT
 Fall/Winter is fast approaching and boy am I ever ready!  Get prepared with one of her darling and beautiful pieces.

There are quite a few hoodies available in the SALE section of the shop for women and children!!!

What I'm Loving:

 For Mua...

For Miss B...

....few of my other fav's



...Check out her cute Blog
Just {LOVE} her!

________________________________________

....to be continued next week!

I just {LOVE} my sponsors...can you tell??

{HUGS}
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are {loved}.