Wednesday, March 30

Come on in...Welcome {SPRING} to the Polka Dot Bungalow.

Happy Wednesday, lovelies!  So glad you stopped by to celebrate with me the
 SPRING 2011 Collection!!  Enjoy as you browse through the SHOP....let me know what you think!

Have a lovely, SPRING day!



"A Day in D.C."

Picture yourself walking around to all the Smithsonians in D.C. wearing this beauty!



"Bubblegum"

Full of fun, this cover is sure to make anyone happy.



"Central Park"

Bold and lovely ~ truly a charm.



"Coral Dream"

Dreaming of the ocean lately, you got it!



"Fancy Flapper"

Make your way back to the 1920's.



"Follow Your Dreams"

Don't be afraid to use your imagination...let it free to create the world around you.


"Pea Green with Envy"

Just what Miss Scarlet said :)


"Pray for Japan"

Who knew that on 3.11.11 destruction would hit.  Keep praying.  
( 100% of the sale from "Pray for Japan" will go to the American Red Cross)


{HUGS} & Blessings,
Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Everything! My personal favorite is between "pea green with envy" & "fancy flapper"!!! EXCITED and I don't even have a DSLR Camera... wish I did though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! I love the colors and patterns you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are beautiful, but LOVING coral dream the most! think that is going to be the color of the spring/summer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are gorgeous!! Love the central perk, coral dream, & pea green with envy!! They are all beautifu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, CUTE!!! I don't have a big camera yet...but you better believe when I get one...I will be purchasing one of your gorgeous straps...I don't know how in the world I would choose one b/c they're all just so darling...but I will have one one day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spring line is so great!! I was actually looking for something to feature on my {Wishes} Wednesday and this was perfect. Feel free to stop by copycatcorner.blogspot.com today to see it and I linked back to your etsy page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely amazing! I want one soooo bad for my trip to Hawaii! http://heathersphotojourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your camera straps, just love them. You have a new follower here:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.