Sunday, May 1

{Marvelous} Monday!

I have just recently been participating in some Link Parties.  Do you post your tutorials and projects in them?  They are quite fun and I have found many, MANY talented ladies out there!  This past weekend, when I placed my Kitchen Reveal in some parties, I found these awesome and {LOVELY} tutorials!

Canon..YES! :)


Loving the black..oh yeah!


{You have GOT to go look at the Before pictures...Can I just say A-MAZ-ING!!!}


{SO want this for my bedroom}  Chevron fabric is my favorite :) Just ordered an iron board cover from {City Chic Country Mouse} in Black and White Chevron fabric....Cannot wait to receive it when I get back in town...yay!


2 comments:

  1. I am such a before and after kind of a girl..there is just something so fun about seeing transformation..

    That last picture looks like it belongs right her on your blog...It matches your header perfectly...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.