Thursday, June 16

We reached 1000 fans on Facebook...Now it's time to P-A-R-T-Y!

{You "liked" us so now I'm saying Thank You}



Happy Thursday Mornin' to you!

Wowwy....what a goal....1000 (and counting) FB Fans! Never in my dreams did I imagine reaching that.  Guess I shouldn't limit...haha  I've met {Super} sweet and lovely fans, friends and entrepreneurs along the way...You all are the best!

Putting the Lord first in this business has truly blessed it beyond measure!  I give Him all the Glory.  He continues to bless it and is now blessing this blog.  Never thought I would be a "writer"...lol  BUT...here I am, and lovin' every minute of it.  I get to enjoy sharing my ideas, recipes, tutorials, new products and read all your sweet comments and enjoy your sweet faces over there on the right :)

{Thank YOU}...lovelies for your continued support of the Polka Dot Bungalow Shop, FB and BLOG!

  That is what makes it grow...word of mouth.  I have received so many emails saying how much they are enjoying their product and how they enjoy telling their friends and family...You all are just to SWEET!  {squeal}

To continue in {thanks}...I am holding a week's worth of Giveaways!!!  Yep!  ONE Week!  Can you say EXCITED...hahaha!

There have been a few vendors eager to participate but need more...the more the merrier! If you are a vendor and would like to participate...please email me at {pdbungalow@yahoo.com}  I would absolutely {LOVE} to have you join in!  Once all vendors have been "lined up", I will announce the week of fun!  Oh, a Camera Strap Cover will be apart of that week :)

Have a lovely day!!

{Hugs} & Blessings,

Steph

7 comments:

  1. FUN FUN FUN!!!! congratulations --- and God is so good lady! love His blessings on your blog & business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So happy for you and you deserve it! You don't know how many people comment us on our camera straps when shooting weddings and portrait sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! No one is more deserving of awesomeness! Can't wait for the give-aways..! God IS Good...all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That is awesome!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.