Thursday, September 29

My Life is Blessed...

Do you ever step back from this CRAZY life we live in to see all that you are blessed with?  If your like me, I don't do it enough.  The days roll bye with the same routine and we just live life.  Don't get me wrong, of course I'm grateful for all that I have...it's just that I don't take that step back enough (looking in the window of my walk here on earth) to appreciate life: 

Mine and my families health
Peace in my home
My lovely father and mother who raised me (a lot of wisdom gained there)
Sweet words from my Miss B
Hugs and a kiss from my husband returning home from work ~ everyday
A roof over my head
Small and wonderous kicks of the precious baby growing in my womb
My church
The washer and dryer that I just simply walk to in my pjs and wash clothes
....soo many more, the pages just cannot hold.

You might be asking, what made you sit down and meditate on these things?  This past weekend, Mr. Adkins took Miss B and I to see my family in TN.  We spent a long and lovely weekend with them relaxing at home , walking the streets of Blue Ridge, eating, coffee mornings with my Marme, playing and watching my nephew as he attempts new things, eating, showing the family new things Miss B is saying and doing (which are quite Hil-a-ri-ous), did I mention eating.....


 Me with my Hunk-of-a-man, Mr. Adkins



Miss B & Honey


My darling, little nephew ~ Stanton


Mr. Adkins & Miss B (She is such a daddy's girl!)


Look at those teeth!  Love this grin :)


...growing up too fast...

Make sure you take some time out of your hectic day, to thank the Lord for all your blessings.

{HUGS}

Steph

2 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY love all of the pictures! :) Thanks for sharing!!! Glad you all had a marvelous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE soooo Enjoyed your visit, can't wait till next time!

    Love, Huney

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.