Monday, October 10

{Marvelous} Monday....No. 7

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal..." -Thomas Jefferson

It's Marvelous Monday time!!  Love those Link Parties...don't you??  While visiting a few of my favorites, I found these talented bloggers/crafters!

You gals ROCK!


How To: Paint Horizontal Stripes on a Wall


Anthro Style Ruffled Scarf
{LOVE my ruffles!!}



Refillable Sachets


$100 Laundry Room Makeover


Fall Mantle


I also wanted to take a minute and brag on my two, sweet sisters!!!  They have done a marvelous job on their fall wreaths.... I just HAD to show-&-tell :)



Shona used Craftaholics Anonymous Fall Wreath Tutorial!! Isn't it adorable!  {LOVE}

Have you seen those coffee filter wreaths???



Shay used hose insulation for the wreath base and 2 packs of coffee filters!  
Total cost: $4.00...can't beat that!

It's so fun to be crafty :)

Have a beautiful Monday!

{HUGS},
Steph

5 comments:

  1. Oh LOVE Shona's Wreath! SOOOOOOO CUTE! Thanks for Showing mine off! I had fun creating it! I can't wait to do something for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome :) You both did a lovely job..can't wait to see what you have in store for Christmas! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That you so much for the feature. Love all the projects on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you so much for posting my wreath!!! That was SO sweet of you! :) Thanks, Shay... Your wreath is awesome, too! :) I am also excited to see what you come up with for Christmas! I can't wait to start thinking up something, too... Steph has turned me into a "craft junkie" ... haha! She does some cute things!!! :) She's WAY talented {as are you}!!!

    P.S.-- Steph, I'm very excited to see what you come up with for Christmas, too... Thanks, again, for posting my wreath!!!! :) -Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.