Tuesday, December 7

Home SWEET Bungalow..

I keep thinking today is Monday!  Guess it's because we usually travel back from TN to home on a Sunday.  We made it home last night to our "Home Sweet Bungalow" safe and sound.  Miss B and I have been enjoying a lovely, relaxing a filling 2 weeks at Papa and Huney's house.  While there Miss B didn't have good night sleeps, waking up in the middle of the night or getting up at 4a.m. WIDE AWAKE...it was kinda like having a newborn again...lol  Speaking of newborn, I miss hearing my little Stanton (nephew) grunt or even cry!!  He is such a doll baby!

 Miss B and Stanton soaking in the sunshine that streamed in from the windows

Miss B making sure that he is all warm and snuggly....she loved "her baby"

There is nothing like after being away from your home for a long time to sink into your bed!!!! I was so giddy!  This morning, Miss B is fast asleep STILL at 9:22 a.m. (she let me sleep in)  :0)  Today, will be full of unpacking the suitcases, laundry (yay...not) cooking up some spaghetti and even getting in some Polka Dot Bungalow work.  I feel as though I could take on the world with all this sleep! (Might need a cup of hot chocolate along the way...full of marshmallows)

...This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it...
Psalms 118:24

We miss Papa, Huney, Teetee, NayNay and Stanton so very much but are glad to be home with Mr. Adkins (Daddy)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!


Cute thing Miss B did while on our trip to TN:
When I rock Miss B, I usually hum or sing her a lullaby...one of the lullaby's is:

...hush little baby, don't say a word, Mommy's gonna buy you a mocking bird...

while I was holding her one day she just started singing it! lol It was the cutest thing.  Proof that children hear and listen to all of their surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are {loved}.