“So encourage each other and build each other up … ” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
 I am so very excited to launch this wonderful new blog!   God has always pressed upon my heart the desire to reach out and encourage others in their faith.  I believe that this new adventure is one of the unique avenues in which He is enabling me to do so.  My hope is that this blog inspires and encourages you in your daily walk.  Enjoy devotionals, fun marriage & family focused posts and creative crafting and cooking projects.  I am blessed to be joined by two amazing Christian women as regular contributors who I think you will really enjoy following!

A little about me … I am mommy to three beautiful little girls, a military wife, daughter, sister, friend and best of all lover of Christ! I am passionate about writing and think it’s an amazing gift to be able to build up others through words. My hope is to inspire and encourage others through my own life experiences and faith.  Aside from my writing I am venturing out to explore my creative side (yikes!) … join me as I dive into some fun projects!  I am always open to suggestions, ideas and would love for you to email me with topics you would like me to explore.  Ask me anything or for advice …sarah@inspiredbysarah.com-Sarah

Lovely Sarah also has a Facebook page!  I'm sure she would absolutely {LOVE} if you would go "like" her page :)

Click {here} to "like"!


If you would like to become a 
{Lovely Sponsor}, feel free to email me at  pdbungalow@yahoo.com.  
I'd love to hear about you!

Have a lovely day!
{HUGS} & Blessings,

Steph