Monday, October 24

{Marvelous} Monday....No. 8

It's a Relaxing and {Sweet} morning around here for a Monday.  Mr. Adkins is off to his last Monday at the current rotation spot..which he has enjoyed, tremendously.  The 5 week rotations fly by when it's a nice place for him to work...you could say it's bitter/sweet just because the place is such a great atmosphere but the weeks fly by.  Now if it wasn't a nice rotation, the weeks would creep oh, so slowly :)  

I'm sitting here, curled up on the couch finishing my coffee and realizing there is only 1 week left until the shop reopens :)  I have had so many comments and emails from you lovelies letting me know how excited you are for the shop to reopen!  That feels good.  Making sure the shop is stock full of {Ready-to-Ship} covers can be quite exhausting!  Already having over 80 ruffle camera strap covers and 90 rosette pins complete along with being a mommy to Miss B, cooking, cleaning, assisting Mr. Adkins at our church, tutorials for the blog and most importantly....PREGNANCY (and getting bigger by the moment) all in 3 short weeks.....it can be quite a load BUT it will all pay off in time. (more on the shop later)

...so to get back to my relaxing and {sweet} morning :)  It's time to show off some talent! 
 Here are the latest tutorials, re-purposing, tours, etc. from last weeks parties!!!

Antique Chase



Classy Clutter

(Just love the cheery colors)

Delighting in Today


Crafty Scrappy Happy


Gardners 2 Bergers


Suburbs Mama


Que Linda

(Make sure you check back with her blog to find out how she did her picture frames...I know I will...{LOVE})

Michelle Lee Interiors

(More Chevron....oh, I want a wall like this)

My Life and Kids


How to Nest for Less (I just love the name)



These talented {lovelies} are who caught my eye this week! Are they not fab-u-lous....

If you were featured today on {Marvelous Monday}, please feel free to button up!  
(Buttons are available on the right hand side of the blog!)

Have a great day everyone!

{HUGS},
Steph


"One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people."Dick Gregory

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Steph! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for featuring my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! I'm so honored to be featured with all those other lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph~
    THank you for featuring my bread board stencil! How sweet of you! I am following you now!! Marcy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what amazing projects! Thank you SO much for including mine in this line up I feel VERY honored!!!! :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.