Thursday, October 27

Ruffleeeee Goodness....

So you know I have this thing for ruffles....I {LOVE} em'!
What a better place than Pinterest to find sooooo many ideas, inspiration, tutorials, etc. 
 (You can follow my Ruffleeeeee Goodness board { here } )

Ruffles can be added to anything to create any style!  

Let's start with a few of my absolute Fav's!

...from the talented French Country Cottage
This lovely tablecloth is made from a bedskirt!!  Uh, yeah...can I just say brilliant!

....from Ruffled Blog

Definitely want to sink my teeth into a slice (make it a large one) of this glorious and delicate cake!


Will be making this for my Christmas tree...yep, yep!  Might be a little time consuming but, hey, it's better than paying a large price for plus YOU will have made it!!!


...from the A Slip Shop

What could be better than eyelet and ruffles?  

Use this tutorial to create the ruffled bag of your dreams!  
Touch of chevron (zig zag)..yes, please!

...from the Dill Spiel Blog

Is this just not the cutest thing....EVER!  Tutorial on her blog!  
(What a darling little model)


Have a beautiful and splendid day!

{HUGS},
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! So sweet of you to share my tablecloth! Thank you!!! :) I Love all your ruffly inspirations- that cake is amazing! I will have to stop over and check out your pinterest board too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.