Monday, November 7

{Marvelous} Monday....No. 9

Hello there, lovelies.  Can you believe it is November....already!!!!!  
Where has this year gone?!?!  Where has this pregnancy gone?!? Not that I'm complaining but it has gone super fast and we are getting quite excited for our "little lady" to join us...especially Miss B :)

Talking about the "little lady", I ordered fabric to get started on some "accessories" for her and with that I will make sure to place the tutorials on the blog!

{ i.e. }

Car Seat Canopy

Tag Blankie

"Girlie" Burp Cloths

Ruffle Onesies

....and more...Cannot wait to get started!

Let's get started with our {Marvelous} Monday!!



Prairie Cottage Roset


Decorating the Ville


Love of Family & Home


A Pumpkin and a Princess


Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss

Enjoy your Monday!


If you were featured today on {Marvelous Monday}, please feel free to button up!  
(Buttons are available on the right hand side of the blog!)



{HUGS},
Steph

P.S.  Have you taken a look in the shop lately??  Lots of new covers!




Enjoy your shoppin' !!!

9 comments:

  1. I "pinned" that wedding. Super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring the wedding!! We really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my sign! I appreciate it SO much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - thank you for feaeturing my Living Room!! I am off to shop through your lovely camera strap covers - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Neck Warmer! And those camera strap covers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what all you make for the new little Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my give thanks bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. your camera straps are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.